SSG-Generator: Scheduled Sequencing Graph Generator
SSG-Generator (formerly Scheduled Sequencing Graph Generator) is a simple, open-source, academic software written to understand fundamentals of High Level Synthesis of system design.
The software will solve scheduling process provided by the user and generate Scheduled Sequencing Graphs, displaying both a graphical result and a text report.
It supports the following scheduling algorithms:
- ASAP (As Soon As Possible)
- ALAP (As Late As Possible)
- SLS (Static List Scheduling - Resource constrained)
- VSLS (Variant for Static List Scheduling - Time constrained)
- ILS (Iterative List Scheduling - Time constrained)
Java source code of the software is available under the terms of GNU GPL, in the hope they could help in the study of these algorithms.
The application is released under the terms of the GNU GPL
Part of the graphic interface has been developed basing on the JLink - Flow Charts With Java project